Not a SVAC member and want to receive important notifications from Scarsdale VAC? Sign-up Here!
Click the link above to receive notifications about NYS EMT CME opportunities hosted by the Scarsdale
Volunteer Ambulance Corps including both, Core and Non-Core credit courses and other important messages. NOTE: This form is for Non-SVAC members, SVAC members are already on our notification list.
SVAC is now offering the following Courses!
- Heart Saver - CPR/AED - Learn CPR, the use of an AED, and choking rescue for adults, children, and infants in a one session, four hour long course.
- Basic Life Support - CPR for the professional rescuer - Identical content as the Heart Saver class but with the addition of a 1/2 hour of topics oriented towards the professional rescuer.
- Emergency Medical Technician - Original - Prepares individuals as entry level Emergency Medical Technicians in career and volunteer positions within the State of New York.
- Emergency Medical Technician - Refresher - Re-certifies those who currently are or who have previously been a NY State Certified EMT-BASIC
- Senior Options Emergency Medical Technician - Prepares Senior High School Students as entry level Emergency Medical Technicians in career and volunteer positions within the State of New York.